Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Sebastian

• me gusta musica buena...y no habla espaņol
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: February 15, 2008, 05:32:40 am »
Hello, I am new here and I am not sure how things work. I suppose this could work as a sort of introduction post...I am a college student in the United States. I haven't been into prog for a long time now that I think about it. I first became interested when my dad gave me his Yes cds in 2005-ish. To prove I'm not a newbie to the genre though I'll just shoutout some of the more progressive bands I listen to: Anekdoten, Camel, Dream Theater, Dungen, ELP, Ephel Duath, Genesis, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, Magma, Marillion, The Mars Volta, Moody Blues, Opeth, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Protest the Hero, Queensryche, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Tool, Yes. I do enjoy a lot of noise rock, psychedelia, hard rock, and metal on the side too.

I currently have a radio show at college which I co-host with a friend and I just found this site. My question is if it is possible to re-broadcast the recorded version of the show on a regular weekly schedule on this site? The recordings include Station ID's and PSA's related to my college, if that's a problem I could edit them out.

On a sort of a side note, would it be permissible to have a second unrelated show?

I am not sure how large this community is but as the site has been up for seven years it must have a decent audience, I hope to meet most of you by becoming a part of this community.

Thanks for your time.