Author Topic: Rites Of Spring Festival - Progressive Rock Festival  (Read 8374 times)

Offline Progforce

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Rites Of Spring Festival - Progressive Rock Festival
« on: January 28, 2004, 05:39:07 pm »
philly prog rock announces new east coast festival--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi everyone, George here from Rites Of Spring Festival. We are very excited to announce the Rites of Spring festival being held in Phoenixville,Pa. The dates are Apr.24 & 25,2004.The fantastic line up is Jadis,RPWL,Alias Eye,Salem Hill,Izz,Sonus umbra,Orphan Project,Little Atlas. Go to www.rosfest.com or pprcmusic.com for details. Let us know what you think of the line up. Thanks.For the love of music, George. This promises to be a great festival

Sim

Re:Rites Of Spring Festival - Progressive Rock Festival
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 09:22:04 pm »
Hi George! Got my ticket yesterday and am really looking forward to seeing Izz, Jadis & especially RPWL :)   Great lineup and will be a GREAT show. Can't wait!   Prog Lives on :D

Offline Progforce

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 04:57:09 am »

I appreciate all your support and we know that this concert will be a treat for everyone involved.

As far as our patron seat tickets went yesterday we felt that despite our belief that the patron tickets would sell out over the course of 2 weeks, 81% of the tickets sold within hours. A few tickets remain. If you are interested in being an inaugural supporter and you want to be treated to a once in a life time opportunity to hang out with bands at a greet and meet at an after hours party then you may want to upgrade your tickets to patron seat tickets.

I am looking forward to this as much as everyone else is and I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone at the festival.

Thank you all so much for your support  

George

Offline Joel

• Quentin...Quentin...where are you?
    • View Profile
    • Interstellar Overdrive: The Website
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 07:16:29 am »
I got mine!!! Looking forward to this...bigtime! And thanks George for setting me up with the handicap seat!

Joel

Offline gary

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 09:01:50 am »
Great to hear that you're going Joel!  Looking forward to meeting you face to face.

Offline Joel

• Quentin...Quentin...where are you?
    • View Profile
    • Interstellar Overdrive: The Website
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 09:34:08 am »
Same here Gary! I SHOULD hopefully find out next Monday when my surgery will be. I think as long as I've got a month to recover somewhat, I should be OK. Have wheelchair will travel for prog!

Sim

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 12:22:43 pm »
hope your surgery goes well joel, good luck!  i had rotator cuff surgery one week ago today, so i'm doing everything with my left arm (i'm right handed). anyway, lets heal quick so we can have a blast. i plan to drive 391 miles in my truck (stickshift of course) so i have a lot of therapy between now and april. good luck and hopfully will talk to you guys at rosfest.   :)
                                             p.i.t.a   (pain in the ass)  ;D

Offline Progforce

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 02:26:55 pm »
The great thing about owning a patron seat ticket is the after hours greet and meet. Which is sure to be a blast. There may be a special guest there.

I hope your surgery goes well. We will be praying for a swift recovery. Good luck!

George

Offline realdizzy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 06:47:20 pm »
I got mine!!! Looking forward to this...bigtime!
Very happy to hear that you are going, Joel!!!   :)

Offline BobL

• ::stumbles in::
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 11:04:12 pm »
I decided I just didn't want to miss Jadis and RPWL so I am making the trek from California to enjoy the weekend of prog.  I am certainly looking forward to IZZ and am also excited about hearing more from Little Atlas and Salem Hill.  Should be a great weekend.

Do we have a good count on how many DLBNers will be there?

Sim

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2004, 08:21:23 pm »
I'm driving there from Ohio. Countin' down the days now!!!!!