Author Topic: Hooked on The Dividing Line  (Read 16305 times)

Offline Shawn

• Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • If life were perfect it wouldn't be any fun!
    • View Profile
    • The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
Re:Hooked on The Dividing Line
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2003, 03:34:25 pm »
Yo,

In the profile section you have to click the checkbox that says "I have my own picture".. then in the space provided you enter in the URL of your picture, in my case:

http://www.thedividingline.com/shawn/shawndoor.jpg

Seeya

Shawn
--
-----------------------------------------
Shawn Bishop: shawn@thedividingline.com
Station Owner - The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
http://www.thedividingline.com
Behind The Lines: www.thedividingline.com/btl

Offline PapaJ

• Matineers Unite!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2003, 03:00:36 am »
I don't know why I didn't see this thread before. In all honesty there aren't too many bands I've discovered because of TDLBN, but I've found quite a few from listeners sending me stuff they really love. In that list as true breakaway greats this year are Sylvan and ACT.

On a separate note, my most sincere thanks to you guys who have posted such kind, kind words. There aren't too many better things to me, than having someone say I in some way helped them to find great music. I have such a LOVE for music, and I know you guys do too (or you wouldn't be here), so when I help you find something that you connect with, well man, that's just so damned cool!

Also the DJ's who say I helped inspire them to pursue becoming DJ's, again that means a lot to me. I see myself as just a sort of regular everyman, a bit on the "burnt out" side (forgetful n stuff) who just loves music. I'm amazed that anyone would be inspired by the work I do here, but I am very greatful for all the support you've given me. This might sound trite, but I REALLY feel like the Matineers are like family. The level of respect, and the qulaity of the people in chat is really what makes the whole thing work. You guys rock!!!

OK, I've said enough!

Offline Joel

• Quentin...Quentin...where are you?
    • View Profile
    • Interstellar Overdrive: The Website
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2003, 03:23:35 pm »
* Joel hands Jim a kleenex... :'(

Offline Mary

• DLBN DJ
  • Rock Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Underdog Prog - A Progressive Music Broadcast
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2003, 04:13:11 pm »
*Grrrl needs one too*

Yeah Papa...you DA MAN  ;D

My first listen was your show and I tell ya, it snowballed from there!  It's ALL your fault!!!

Grrrl  ;)
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

Frank Zappa ~

Underdog Prog
Saturdays 4-7 pm Pacific