Poll

Why wasn't Guilty Pleasures aired on Aug 30?

Gruno's computer failed, and the last living Mac tech has passed away
1 (7.7%)
Gruno eloped with the lead singer for a Poison cover band
5 (38.5%)
That dream job at Del Taco finally came to be
2 (15.4%)
Gene Simmons' huge ego created a vacuum which sucked in all the surrounding Kiss-ettes
1 (7.7%)
AJ_ZO scared everyone away
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Gruno MIA  (Read 7411 times)

Offline kravitz

• am i alone in this?
    • View Profile
Gruno MIA
« on: August 31, 2004, 10:49:01 am »
Please take this matter seriously!

Offline Close2 The Edge

• I'm The Slime
    • View Profile
Re:Gruno MIA
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 01:08:10 pm »
one vote for AJ  ;)
-Adam See-
Overnight Sensation --- Wednesday Nights 10-1 Pacific Time
Beyond And Before --- Thursday Nights 7-8 Pacific Time

"Well Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one"

Kravitz Is So Hot

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 05:52:30 pm »
Gruno's computer failed, and the last living Mac tech has passed away
 Gruno eloped with the lead singer for a Poison cover band
 That dream job at Del Taco finally came to be
 Gene Simmons' huge ego created a vacuum which sucked in all the surrounding Kiss-ettes
 AJ_ZO scared everyone away

Gruno's beloved Mac died and he was so distraught  that he put on his Gene Simmon's outfit complete with boots and full make-up and went straight to the nearest Del Taco.  While drowning his sorrow with Del Taco (hamburger, no pickles and french fries with "mild sauce" on the side) in came the lead singer of a Poison cover band.   Their eyes met and Gruno did a bit of showing off by blowing flames and spitting blood.  Gruno gave the singer some fries covered with his...uh..."mild sauce."   Everybody could "feel the love" and the manager immediately offered Gruno a job, as long as Gruno agreed to always work in full Gene Simmon's costume.   Gruno and the singer went straight to Vegas to be married.  He'll start his job at Del Taco when they return...IF they return.  

Offline PapaJ

• Matineers Unite!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 07:04:22 pm »
He forgot he had a show.

But I'll be sure to remind him that he's co-hosting PapaJ's Matinee this Saturday night! I have have a secret weapon to make sure he comes: SUPERMEX!

Gruno

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 09:38:32 pm »
Good one Kravvy!!!

Yeah, I forgot I had a show to air until it was about 5pm and I was still at TFF rehearsals. I left a message on PJ's cell phone to see if he could email in and put the show up for guest dj grabs but he didn't get the message till later. It was the first day of TFF rehearsals and there was a lot going on.

I will be able to be on PJ's show though. Looks like we will finish early on Saturday...

--- GRUNO ---

Offline kravitz

• am i alone in this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 05:20:26 am »
I just don't know, Gruno. When I heard you were going to run off on some cockamamie hobby I had my doubts. Now do you see why I was concerned? You need to remember that your job is as a DL dj. This notion of running off to be a bongo technician is fine so long as it does not interfere with job #1.

Does Carny miss his show because he's out playing with his carp? No.

Does Joel miss his show just because he needs to sacrifice chickens at the behest of a vodoo chieftain attempting to conjure up three Bears wins in the upcoming season? No.

Both of these fine gentlemen know what side of the bread is buttered. I think you could learn much from them about balancing ones private and professional lives.

Gruno

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 06:15:27 am »
I do apologize once again and will be full of... apologies this Saturday at 7pm Pacific on "PapaJ's Matinee".

Here is what I have been busy with:

http://www.tearsforfearsfans.com/TFFNEWS.html

Offline Joel

• Quentin...Quentin...where are you?
    • View Profile
    • Interstellar Overdrive: The Website
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 08:29:05 am »
I sacrificed 4 breasts last night, that's gotta be good for at least 4 wins!!!  

;D