Author Topic: "Bishie go bye bye"  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Shawn

• Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • If life were perfect it wouldn't be any fun!
    • View Profile
    • The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
"Bishie go bye bye"
« on: September 08, 2004, 12:19:22 am »
Hey folks,

Haven't been around for a couple of days and may continue to be in limbo land for quite some time.  Unfortunately for me, my motherboard decided it would pick this moment in time to fry (I can only assume that's what the deal is anyways).  Since I absolutely suck with it comes to hardware, I rely heavily on my rediculously smart computer friend to solve all my hardware woes.  That's all well and good except for the fact that he's away visiting his girlfriend doing things I'd rather be doing, but that's another story all together.  

Basically this means I'm stuck until he returns, which (if he follows the pattern) could be up to 3 weeks time.  Since there's no way for me to reach him where he is now, I have no way to know if he'll be back tomorrow or towards the end of September.  I'm hopin' it's sooner rather than later but what can ya do.  

I did a show this week with Alistair which acted as both his and my show for the week.  Enjoy the 'tom-foolery' as they say.  If I'm still not around by next Tuesday I'll make sure something is planned to give you all your musical fix!  

For now, I can check my email and log onto the message boards from other working machines, so if you need to get a hold of me for any reason I am not totally gone.  

So, I shall see you all soon I hope, until then I'll continue spending a lot more time in this strange place called 'outside' which seems to go on for an awfuly long ways!  ;)

Take it easy,

The Bishie
--
-----------------------------------------
Shawn Bishop: shawn@thedividingline.com
Station Owner - The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
http://www.thedividingline.com
Behind The Lines: www.thedividingline.com/btl

Offline moondog

• HH, CE, S, DN, JA, SH, NDV, MP...
    • View Profile
    • The Latest News
Re:"Bishie go bye bye"
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 02:06:07 am »
Funny, my 3 year old Apple is still running juuuust fine!   ;)

-f
--
frank@thedividingline.com

Join me at www.thedividingline.com
Friday nights 9PM Eastern for
The Friday Night Freakout!

Offline The_Lurker

• YaBB God
  • I know a thing or two about her.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 04:57:58 am »
Bishie, I called you and left a message Friday regarding my problems staying connected to the stream, but you still haven't returned the call, so maybe normal channels don't seem to work as well as you would have us believe.  ;)

By the way, my DSL is still out from Frances, so if anyone wants to take Friday, please let me know. If I get back up and running, I may pre-tape and upload a new show, since I haven't gotten my stream connectivity problems solved yet. This sucks. I should have stayed unemployed and not moved.
The Healing Colors of Sound & Epic Prog with The Lurker
Friday nights at 8 p.m. Eastern
ONLY on The Dividing Line
www.thedividingline.com

Offline Shawn

• Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • If life were perfect it wouldn't be any fun!
    • View Profile
    • The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 11:57:30 am »
You left a message?  I didn't receive it.  However I did get a static filled message that was unintelligable last week so maybe that was it?  Doh!  Anyhow, I've emailed you privately about the tech issues.

Take it easy,

Shawn
--
Shawn Bishop: shawn@thedividingline.com
Station Owner - The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
http://www.thedividingline.com
Behind The Lines: www.thedividingline.com/btl

Offline PapaJ

• Matineers Unite!
    • View Profile