Author Topic: Grinch  (Read 22803 times)

Offline DoritosGirl

• View Profile
Grinch
« on: February 24, 2005, 06:45:37 pm »
Grinch,

Just wanted to say...you are a good person!  I'm very glad to have gotten a new friend in you thanks to DLBN.  You deserve to be told that you're a good guy!

Offline Shawn

• Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • If life were perfect it wouldn't be any fun!
    • View Profile
    • The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
Re:Grinch
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 11:44:28 pm »
Everyone give a hip hip horray for Grinch! ;)
--
-----------------------------------------
Shawn Bishop: shawn@thedividingline.com
Station Owner - The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
http://www.thedividingline.com
Behind The Lines: www.thedividingline.com/btl

Offline The_Lurker

• YaBB God
  • I know a thing or two about her.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 04:42:11 am »
Grinch? Who's that?   ;)
The Healing Colors of Sound & Epic Prog with The Lurker
Friday nights at 8 p.m. Eastern
ONLY on The Dividing Line
www.thedividingline.com

Offline DoritosGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 12:21:03 pm »
Hi Lurker!  Long time no see!  I miss you guys!  Next week I think my schedule will permit me to listen to a few shows and reunite with some friends here at DLBN-something to look forward to!  

Grinch?  Aw, he's just some guy that likes to be pinned   against a wall once in awhile.  But then again, who doesn't?   ;)  

Grinch is a good person and I believe in acknowledging that!  I'm proud of you, Grinch!  The DLBN community is a good one (with only one or two bad apples in the barrel-haha)  and I know most everyone here likes to spread good cheer and positive thoughts and Grinch is deserving of it.

BB_Lamour

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 01:57:49 pm »
Everyone give a hip hip horray for Grinch! ;)

Hip hip hooray!

Offline Close2 The Edge

• I'm The Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 04:34:51 pm »
uh oh.
-Adam See-
Overnight Sensation --- Wednesday Nights 10-1 Pacific Time
Beyond And Before --- Thursday Nights 7-8 Pacific Time

"Well Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one"

no fan of grinch

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 04:51:46 pm »
allright- ive had quite enough of this. I cannot stand quietly by while this abomination of a human being gets praise heaped upon him like some freaking canditate for sainthood. Grinch is a completely despicable piece of human trash- he PRETENDS to be a nice guy, but deep down inside he HAS NO SOUL. Be careful, Doritos girl- he will break your heart into a million pieces, and not even think twice about it.

He IS awful cute though....

Offline DoritosGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 05:51:45 pm »
Very interesting choice of user name, "no fan of grinch."   :)

You said "be careful."  Don't worry, I have already had the tragic experience of being conned and having my heart broken into a million pieces and my life devastated by a truly evil person who has absolutely no soul.  It will not happen to me again.  

I'm sorry if you have been hurt, "no fan."  My heart goes out to you if you were hurt.  I mean that sincerely.  

Obviously, you have a personal connection to Grinch.   I can only say that from what I know of him,  which admittedly isn't a whole lot, he seems like a good guy.  Atleast he's fun to hang with in DLBN chats and such.    I was only trying to spread a little cheer here.  Based on what you say about Grinch, my post may have made you feel agitated, and I understand that, I really DO.  Believe me, the person who purposely hurt me and destroyed my life continues to con and hurt people and it is visible online and very painful to see, but as much as it hurts, I have never revealed any of the truth about this person on a message board, because I don't believe in intentionally hurting people period...even if they may deserve it.  

My post wasn't meant to delve into personal issues about anyone.  It was simply meant to acknowledge a friend and fellow DLBN listener and also to say "hi" to Lurker who posted as well.  My schedule has been far too hectic to listen to any shows lately and I was also stating that I hope to be able to tune in a bit this week.  

Offline Joel

• Quentin...Quentin...where are you?
    • View Profile
    • Interstellar Overdrive: The Website
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2005, 06:33:45 pm »
* Joel thinks "No Fan" is actually Lurker...

He's the only one among us smart enough to spell abomination  ;)

Offline DoritosGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2005, 06:38:47 pm »
Hahaha.  Nope.  It is perfectly clear to me who "no fan of grinch" is, and heaven forbid this person would ever spell a word wrong.  

Offline The_Lurker

• YaBB God
  • I know a thing or two about her.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2005, 07:22:41 pm »
* Joel thinks "No Fan" is actually Lurker...

He's the only one among us smart enough to spell abomination  ;)

Nope, if it was me, I wouldn't have misspelled "candidate."

;D
The Healing Colors of Sound & Epic Prog with The Lurker
Friday nights at 8 p.m. Eastern
ONLY on The Dividing Line
www.thedividingline.com

Offline grinch

• the eternal optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 07:26:16 pm »
sheesh- with all this positive attention, youd think Id have an easier time getting blown........
It looks just like a Telefunken U-47....

Offline DoritosGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2005, 07:48:41 pm »
Little did I have any idea that you were such a controversial character around here, Grinch!  I'm terribly sorry if this has somehow caused you any discomfort.  It is a shame that someone took something light-hearted and innocent and is trying to use it to stir up trouble and to hurt people.  Just so you know, I can see from several clues that this person is probably more out to hurt me than you and this is just a new creative approach.  So sorry, Grinch.

As far as getting blown...hey, is Sasha still in town?  

Offline tristessa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2005, 12:59:37 am »
uh oh.

ha ha...you said it adam...

and to doritosgirl...i'm not exactly sure you know the identity of "no fan of grinch." i think if you did, the correct response would have been to laugh.

Offline DoritosGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2005, 06:02:09 am »
uh oh.

and to doritosgirl...i'm not exactly sure you know the identity of "no fan of grinch." i think if you did, the correct response would have been to laugh.

Oh, I am laughing right now, believe me.  You haven't posted for awhile.  How interesting that you felt inspired to speak up on this and to mention me and what you think my response should have been.  

I don't "know" who made that post, but I do know who a few possibilties are and why they would do it.  I simply made the post to be nice to someone who has been nice to me.  

Have a great day and take care, Tris.