Author Topic: Message From Neal Morse about the Tour...  (Read 4295 times)

Offline PapaJ

• Matineers Unite!
    • View Profile
Message From Neal Morse about the Tour...
« on: November 07, 2003, 07:07:46 am »
"Wow! We just had our first rehearsal yesterday with the full band (Violin, Cello, Saxophone, 4 Keyboards, 8 Guitars, Congas, Timbales, Bass pedals and a Pedal Steel all being played by 7 guys who sing great!) and I'm really excited. When Mike Portnoy comes in tomorrow we're all just going to fly to the ceiling! This is just an incredible and totally unique musical experience.

The cellist, John Krovosa, who just arrived yesterday has this strap on modern cut down cello thing that's totally cool and he's a great player who's toured with Yanni  and such and Rick Altizer's singing up a storm. Wait 'til you hear the vocals!!!  Eric Brenton's guitar and violin playing is stellar as always and now he's playing the flute as well. Mark Leniger's sax playing is first rate...where can you go to hear something like this? It's not just a band, it's like a mini orchestra!

Then enter Mr. Portnoy and you have something that defies description. I just feel people need to know that THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. The way everyone's schedules have lined up and all the player's being willing and available is a special occurrence that really is a once in a lifetime opportunity. There are still tickets available for these shows so please come if you can, we really want to share this with you."

November 13th   UK   Manchester MDH  www.ticketmaster.co.uk
November 14th   UK   London Astoria  www.ticketmaster.co.uk
November 16th   Holland   Rijssen Lucky   www.lucky.nl
November 17th   Holland   Tilburg 013   www.013web.nl
November 18th   Germany   Aschaffenburg  Colos-Saal
November 19th   Germany   Bochum Zeche   www.zeche.com/konzerte.phtml

November 21st   Metuchen, New Jersey, USA - Metuchen Forum Theater (tickets available at www.progradio.net/njproghouse)
November 23 Whittier, CA. USA - The Center Theater Stage (tickets available at www.radiantrecords.com)

Offline Joel

• Quentin...Quentin...where are you?
    • View Profile
    • Interstellar Overdrive: The Website
Re:Message From Neal Morse about the Tour...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2003, 07:12:27 am »
* Joel pictures himself driving south 10 miles to I-80, then trying to decide whether to turn left or right.

Damn, I wish I could travel right now...