Author Topic: Behind The Lines Moves - AGAIN!  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Shawn

• Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • If life were perfect it wouldn't be any fun!
    • View Profile
    • The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
Behind The Lines Moves - AGAIN!
« on: June 02, 2004, 01:22:23 am »
Well folks, just when you thought that Behind The Lines had found it's new happy home, it will be moving yet again!!  DOH!

The sad departure of Mikebo's Strange Universe has left a gap on Tuesday nights after Rush Hour which needs to be filled.  So, I have decided to move out of my Saturday afternoon slot to a new Tuesday night home.  I apologize to those who have become used to catching BTL on Saturday afternoons, but after talking to many DLBN listeners, the general consensus is that I should dump the sat slot and move on over.  So, starting on Tuesday June 8th Behind The Lines will be heard every Tuesday night from 8pm to 11pm pacific time.  I'll rerun the Tuesday broadcast during the Saturday slot for the next while so everyone will get the word.  Then, when somebody wants to take the Saturday slot I'll remove the replay.  

So, expect the mighty Genesis special I mentioned before on June 8th to kick off my (hopefully permanent) new home!!  

Take it easy all,

Shawn Bishop:
Station Owner - The Dividing Line Broadcast Network
Behind The Lines:

Offline ich bin besser

• Representing Germany
    • View Profile
Re:Behind The Lines Moves - AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 03:44:29 am »
Too bad... This was a good time for the Europeans... But good luck with the new time slot!  :)

"These are the mean little views of someone with the social grace of duckweed."
My updated music list